If you know me, you know that I have a heart for the unborn. My purpose for being pro-life is not to condemn or judge those who have had abortions but instead to help others see that there is value to all life born or unborn, young or old, etc. I want to share the truth about what abortion is and how it affects the babies and the mothers.
While I have no problem with respectful debate, I want to make it clear that my viewpoint on abortion will not change. I have researched abortion from a medical perspective (several years ago, I worked as a nurse in the OB-GYN field) and also from a personal experience perspective by listening to the stories of those who have had an abortion(s) and/or those who were faced with the decision. Any rude and inappropriate comments will not be posted.
- National Sanctity of Human Life Sunday January 18, 2015
- unPLANNED October 26, 2014
- 12 Year Old Girl’s Anti-Abortion Speech April 1, 2014
- Why I Am Pro-Life… March 31, 2014
- What If The Mother Is Going To Die? February 16, 2013
- Abortion Doctor Faces 8 Counts Of Murder…January 19, 2011
- Exposing The Truth May 13, 2010
- More TRUTH Links May 21, 2010
- More TRUTH Links May 30, 2010
- Abortion Will Be Covered July 16, 2010
- Pro-lifers Don’t Care About Kids After They Are Born? July 26, 2010
- Obamacare WILL Fund Abortion! October 28, 2010
- Surviving Abortion November 23, 2010