Prayer Requests (3)

The Bible says: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19-20

If God moves when 2 or 3 agree in prayer, I can only imagine what he can do when 500 or more agree! There are between 500-1,000 people who visit my blog each month. A lot of them are regular visitors (daily or weekly).

I plan to post prayer requests and updates weekly on Sundays. This blog is public; I will not include personal information such as birthdays, last names, etc. If you have a prayer request, update, and/or praise report that you would like added to the weekly post, please e-mail me by Saturdays via facebook or at:

If you would like to include a picture of the person we are praying for, please include it in your e-mail. I will put a “Heart Treasures” stamp on the picture before posting it.

Feel free to forward a link to this page to people who will join us in prayer.



Jenn: is pregnant with her second baby. She has jaw pain which is probably indicating that she will need her wisdom teeth pulled. Unfortunately, because she is pregnant, they will not be able to put her under and will only be able to use local anesthetic. This is making her anxious. Please pray for her healing and comfort.


Heather: had the Fetal Eco and it was determined that the baby has Pulmonary stenosis (narrowing in the artery in the heart). Since she is living in Japan right now, she will have to fly to Hawaii when she is 30 weeks along to recheck the baby. At that time the doctors will decide if she will stay in Hawaii to deliver the baby or if she can return home to deliver. Please pray for both Heather and the baby as well as the rest of her family who will be affected by her traveling. Also, pray for the doctor’s wisdom in caring for them.

Heather’s Previous Request: She is 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant with her third child. She asked her doctors to test her early for Gestational Diabetes because she had it with her first pregnancy. They determined that she does have it and has made adjustments to her diet and is checking her sugar at home. It is possible that this could effect the babies heart development, so the doctors are going to do further precaution things (such as more blood tests, fetal eco, etc). The fetal eco is on the November 17th, and her next regular appointment is the November 29th. Please pray for the baby’s development and that Heather’s blood sugar will be regulated quickly.



Sam: Praise the Lord!!! Sam is home from the hospital! Her final diagnosis is meningoencephalitis (infection that affects the nervous system causing inflammation of the brain & meninges). She has regressed about 6 months and has to relearn how to stand and walk. She is still not feeling well and continues to have temps. They see the neurologist today. Please pray for a complete recovery.


Greyson: This 4 year old boy was diagnosed with epilepsy this past spring and was sent to AI Dupont to determine the exact type of epilepsy he had. During a scheduled MRI, an Oncologist found a “mass” in the back left portion of his brain and that it would require surgery. A few days later, his parents met with the neurosurgeon and received better news. He was fairly confident that the tumor was benign, and therefore surgery could be put off for a while. The tumor will be monitored for any sign of change or growth. The tumor is in a place that it can be removed, however, to remove the entire tumor, he most likely will lose coordination and fine motor skills on his left side. This can be regained through physical therapy. For this reason, Greyson’s parents hope that they can wait until he is a bit older before having to do surgery. He is scheduled to return to AI on the 7th of January for another MRI. Those results will determine when surgery should be done. Please pray for Greyson’s healing and the doctors wisdom as they monitor and treat his condition.


Shane: My husband has a few career decisions to make in the next few months. He also has Plantar Fasciitis (irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot) which could effect which direction he chooses. The choice he makes will effect where we live, how much we get paid, and how often he will be deployed. Please pray for wisdom and direction for our family.



1 reply

  1. Adele had that foot problem last year. it was really painful. Contact her for info on how it got better, Alysa. So sorry for Shane and hope it heals soon.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s