The Bible says: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19-20
If God moves when 2 or 3 agree in prayer, I can only imagine what he can do when 500 or more agree! There are between 500-1,000 people who visit my blog each month. A lot of them are regular visitors (daily or weekly).
I plan to post prayer requests and updates weekly on Sundays or Mondays. This blog is public; I will not include personal information such as birthdays, last names, etc. If you have a prayer request, update, and/or praise report that you would like added to the weekly post, please e-mail me by Saturdays via facebook or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to include a picture of the person we are praying for, please include it in your e-mail. I will put a “Heart Treasures” stamp on the picture before posting it.
Feel free to forward a link to this page to people who will join us in prayer.
Audrey: (My daughter) has been sick with a virus of some sort and running temps up to 103.8. She woke up almost every hour last night. I’m taking her to the doctor today to see if she has an ear infection too.
Jenn: is pregnant with her second baby. She has jaw pain which is probably indicating that she will need her wisdom teeth pulled. The dentist determined that because of how the teeth are positioned, he will have to put her under to do the extractions. Unfortunately, because she is pregnant, they cannot do the surgery until her baby is born. This means waiting until June or later with the pain. Please pray for her healing and comfort.
Heather: is still having difficulty regulating her blood sugar even with the insulin and diet change (she has gestational diabetes). Please pray that this will be figured out quickly. Also, the Fetal Eco determined that the baby has Pulmonary stenosis (narrowing in the artery in the heart). Since she is living in Japan right now, she will have to fly to Hawaii when she is 30 weeks along to recheck the baby. At that time the doctors will decide if she will stay in Hawaii to deliver the baby or if she can return home to deliver.Please pray for both Heather and the baby as well as the rest of her family who will be affected by her traveling. Also, pray for the doctor’s wisdom in caring for them.
Sam: Praise the Lord!!! Sam is home from the hospital! Her final diagnosis is meningoencephalitis (infection that affects the nervous system causing inflammation of the brain & meninges). She has regressed about 6 months and has to relearn how to stand and walk. She is still not feeling well and continues to have temps. They see the neurologist today. Please pray for a complete recovery.
Greyson: This 4 year old boy was diagnosed with epilepsy this past spring and was sent to AI Dupont to determine the exact type of epilepsy he had. During a scheduled MRI, an Oncologist found a “mass” in the back left portion of his brain and that it would require surgery. A few days later, his parents met with the neurosurgeon and received better news. He was fairly confident that the tumor was benign, and therefore surgery could be put off for a while. The tumor will be monitored for any sign of change or growth. The tumor is in a place that it can be removed, however, to remove the entire tumor, he most likely will lose coordination and fine motor skills on his left side. This can be regained through physical therapy. For this reason, Greyson’s parents hope that they can wait until he is a bit older before having to do surgery. He is scheduled to return to AI on the 7th of January for another MRI. Those results will determine when surgery should be done. Please pray for Greyson’s healing and the doctors wisdom as they monitor and treat his condition.
Shane: My husband has a few career decisions to make in the next few months. He also has Plantar Fasciitis (irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot) which could effect which direction he chooses. The choice he makes will effect where we live, how much we get paid, and how often he will be deployed. Please pray for wisdom and direction for our family.
Leave a Reply