Since you are the only one who entered the giveaway you are now the winner!!! I will get the book in the mail this week!
This devotional book is written by Beth Moore and almost 300 missionaries serving around the world. Each page is a daily devotional which includes a scripture verse, inspirational story, and prayer. Each page is dated by month and day so it can be used like a perpetual calendar of devotions. The index includes all of the devotional titles by month. The themes for each month are the following: January–God’s Character, February–God’s Word, March–Prayer, April–God’s Grace, May–Witnessing, June–Persecution, July–God Working, August–Contentment, September–God Before Me, October–Spiritual Warfare, November–Compassion, and December–Christmas Around the World.
This book is an easy read especially if you use it as a daily devotional. The stories are written by real people facing real challenges in real places. I believe that this book will give Christians a better understanding of what serving overseas is like as well as providing encouragement in the Christian faith. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good daily devotional and/or to people who have a heart for missions.
In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission I am required to disclose that Thomas Nelson provided this book for free in exchange for my review. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Order at Christian Book Distributors through the following link!
I get credit for all purchases made through my CBD links!
By Beth Moore / Thomas Nelson
FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY
To be entered in the giveaway:
1. Post a link to THIS blog post to your blog, facebook, etc.
2. Comment on this blog post to let me know 1. how long you have followed my blog, and 2. where you posted my blog link! (If possible include a link to where you posted. Only one comment per person please.)
3. Entries will be accepted until midnight Saturday, December 18, 2010. I will insert all entries into http://www.random.org and whoever randomly gets the #1 spot will win the book!
4. On Sunday, December 19, 2010 the top of this post will be updated with the announcement of the winner.
5. Winner must e-mail me with mailing address within 5 days of announcement otherwise the book will be sent to a new winner. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If all goes well… the winner should receive the book in time to start the devotional with the new year! Or at least with only a few days to catch up on 🙂
Disclaimer: Remember this is a free giveaway at my expense, therefore, Heart Treasures Blog is not responsible for loss or damage of the giveaway item(s). Giveaway open only to residents of the United States (unless you have a US Military address such as APO, FPO, etc. -OR- I know you personally.)
Also, the publishers provided me with a paperback book but someone recently gave me a hardback copy of this book. Since I prefer paperback, I will be sending the hardback to the winner. I only mention this because the dust jacket is slightly worn around the edges.