I was tagged by Jessica (Coleman’s Crazy Momma) to do this “Getting To Know You” post!
There are six “rules”
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Jessica’s for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their latest blog post and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No saying, “If you are reading this, you’re tagged.”
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am a Christian, Military Wife, and Mom.
2. I get my best sleep in the morning hours so I love to sleep in 🙂
3. Both of my girls were born in Okinawa, Japan.
4. I have been to Brazil twice to participate in mission’s trips with churches.
5. My favorite verses in the Bible are Isaiah 40:29-31
6. I am very messy and lazy about cleaning house but when I get motivated I try to be very organized.
7. I used to work full time as a nurse but being around any body fluids grosses me out (except for blood).
8. My all time favorite book (besides the Bible) is The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan.
9. I collect Willow Tree Figurines and Hallmark Christmas Ornaments.
10. I hate snakes, spiders, mice, & pretty much all bugs.
11. In 2003, I was in a car accident with a tractor trailer truck that completely totaled my car but I had only minor injuries.
Jessica’s 11 Questions for Me:
1. If you could pick up and live anywhere with no consequences where would you go?? Brazil
2. What is one thing that is in your purse or bag? Kindle Fire
3. How many children do you have? Do you want more? 2 –I would prefer not to get pregnant anymore but would be open to adopting in the future.
4. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic)? COFFEE
5. What is your secret addiction? Watching movies and all my favorite TV shows on Netflix lol
6. How many greeting cards would you estimate that you received this year? 50
7. Do you like to host parties? why or why not? Yes because I love having people to fellowship with and am usually more comfortable in my home than in other people’s homes.
8. Are you happy where you ended up so far in life? Not happy with being in North Dakota but am happy with life in general and looking forward to what God has planned in the future.
9. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?? Starbucks…(Does that count?)
10. Do you have a DVR that records your television programs so that you dont miss anything? I don’t have a DVR or cable so I catch up on my shows online the day after they air.
11. What is your style? Punk, preppy, fancy, sexy, etc.?? Not really sure…
My 11 Questions for Rachel (Lily Among Thorns), Julie (Team Juloa), Heidi (Keep Moving Forward), Nelly (Nelly Hernandez Photography)
1. Where would you go if you won an expense paid family vacation of your choice?
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
3. If you could meet one person that you have never met in person before, who would it be?
4. If you were building your dream home, what additional room would you be sure was included in your plans?
5. What is your favorite candy?
6. What is your all time favorite book and why?
7. What is one of your secret bad habits?
8. If you could learn a new language instantly which one would you want to know?
9. What is one dream that you have that has not come true yet?
10. How do you motivate yourself to do something that needs to be done that you don’t like to do?
11. If you had enough money to give a large sum to a charity or cause, what would it be?
Looks great Alysa!!! Enjoyed your post from today, inspired me to get a little more organized and stay a little cleaner!!