I just want to draw some attention to some of the new and old on this site!
- I have started a Marriage Series! Although there is only one post so far, more will be added on a contiunous basis (like the Anger Series)!
- This week has been my first week of homeschooling Kendal! I will be posting what we do every week (at the end of each week) so that you can follow along. Each post will contain web-links to all of the resources that I am using. Check back on Saturday to see the first in the Pre-School Homeschooling Series.
- If you have never done so, I recommend checking out the Biblical Virtue Prayers & Scriptures. Each of these 58 virtues are important for us, our spouses, and our children to have. Try praying one or two a day over your spouse and children. After you finish the list, start back at the beginning! If you can think of a virtue that I am missing, e-mail me with the virtue and a scripture to back it up. Then, I will be sure to add it to the list!
- Are you raising girls? Are they enthralled with the Princess Culture? See what Psychologist Dr. James Dobson has to say about it (and my opinion): The Pretty Princess Phenomenon
- Are you struggling with the concept of Forgiveness? How can forgiveness help to heal your wounds? Here is my forgiveness testimony: Forgive Them?
- Can you answer the question: Who Is Jesus?
As always, THANK YOU for all of your support, comments, & feedback. I love hearing from you and I love hearing your stories! Feel free to contact me anytime!
Image found on Google Images