- Finally! I have added the video option to my blog. I went back and replaced links to music videos with the actual video that you can view right on the blog post! Here is a list of those blogs:
- I love how this video explains Salvation!
- For those of you who have followed Ben’s Story and prayed for him:
- (October 15, 2010): The jury found his abuser “not guilty” based on what they said was reasonable doubt. During the trial they were not told of her previous conviction. Our family is saddened by this. We still believe that Ben’s injuries were diagnosed correctly at the time of injury and that justice was not served today. Still, we trust that God sees the bigger picture and knows the reason for this outcome.
- I know that I posted this in the last Blog Update but it has become my most viewed post!
- I have been approved by a few Christian publishing companies to be apart of their blog review programs! In exchange for free copies of new books, I will write reviews for the books on my blog. Most of these books will probably not be ones that I would normally choose for reading but I thought it would be a great way to expand my reading & writing horizons. I plan to offer some of these books as free gifts to my blog readers! Details about that will be in the reviews for those particular books!
- Speaking of books & blogs! I have added a new page to my Heart Treasures Boutique website:
- For those of you who are following my homeschooling blogs:
- Last week my mom, sister, and niece were in town so we did a review of weeks 1 & 2. They were still here the first half of this week so we really didn’t do much homeschooling at all. I will resume next week with: N, 3, Being Nice, Noah, 1 Corinthians 13:13
- And something to think about…
THANK YOU for all of your support, comments, & feedback. I love hearing from you and I love hearing your stories! Feel free to contact me anytime!